It’s no secret that men are hard to shop for. If you’re at your wit’s end in picking out a gift for your significant other this Valentine’s Day, consider these top five gift ideas for inspiration:
- Personalized Cufflinks: If your boyfriend is a closet nerd, he’ll appreciate playful, personalized cufflinks, like Monopoly top hat cufflinks that he can wear on special occasions.
- Manly Moisturizer: Even though your husband may scoff at a gift like moisturizer, he’ll secretly love a beneficial product that is made just for men to keep his face silky soft after shaving.
- Mad Libs in Love: This is a great Valentine’s Day gift to give if you’re hosting a casual gathering. Couples can gather round in padded folding chairs to participate in this wacky game as an icebreaker to get a party going.
- Swanky Socks: Who wouldn’t love a pair of striped or argyle socks to add a pop of color to a formal outfit? Your guy can appear all business in his regular suit-and-tie work attire with fun socks underneath to show his sense of humor.
- Beer Kit: If your significant other fancies himself a Brewmaster, he’ll love his own beer kit so he can brew up a custom batch of his favorite ale.